2021 Winning Team - The ACME Team
From Left to right:
Mark Nimon on Abbeywood Zarins
Ellie-Rose Bowden on Silver Centurion
Virginia Barber on Abbeywood Flashdance
Georgie Barber on Concerto
QERA Annual Teams Competition
* One horse, one rider, maximum of 4 team members – top 3 scores count.
* First place trophy/recognition for team with highest points (QERA pointscore used) and distance.
* Only endurance rides (80km +) count
* No reserves or replacements allowed
* Membership of team can be from any riding division (Mwt, Hwt, Lwt, Junr) – or a separate Junior competition if we have multiple Junior teams.
* Team must be nominated by 1 April. (Might allow until Easter)
* Rationale: - encourages and recognises one horse/one rider combination as opposed to members who have access to multiple horses.
- allows for friends and/or family to constitute a team
- encourages careful planning of yearly riding program
- allows for teams to be competitive (points competition) or completers (distance)