This position is effective immediately. The successful applicant must be able to work from home, have advanced computer skills and a good telephone manner when sourcing articles. The State Management Committee will consider all applicants. This position requires the successful applicant to have a skill set comprising of working with others, a background in magazine editorials and sourcing articles relevant to endurance riding. The successful person does not necessarily have to be a member of QERA, but rather someone who has an understanding of our sport. A family member or friend may also be interested in this position. An honorarium fee will be paid to the successful applicant.
- Source all articles for magazine (quarterly magazine distribution)
- Paginate magazine
- Liaise with Graphic Designer to prepare draft copy/content
- Send draft copy/content, once approved, to Printcraft for printing and postage of magazine
- Work alongside Advertising Portfolio Holder
- Invoice advertisers – working alongside QERA Treasurer
- Manage Magazine Facebook page
Please email your expression of interest, including a statement of your skills and experience relevant to the position, to the Secretary at the below email address.
Expressions of interest will close 1st October 2021
QERA Secretary - on behalf of the Queensland State Management Committee