The forms on this page are for Ride Organiser / Official use only. Members, please do not print your own ride entry forms, our RO will ensure that the correct ride name and distance is printed on the form so your logbooks can be filled out correctly.
Ride Organiser Information and Guidelines
- Dual Affiliated Ride Procedure
- Ride Application
- Ride Organiser's Handbook
- Risk Management Manual
- State Championship Guidelines
- Gold Card Entry Rule
- Course Marking Standards
- AERA Agreed Vet Fees - 2017
- BC Vet Scoring Sheet
- Weigh In Sheet
- Ride Entry Form - Word Version - Page 2 of the form must not be edited. Print in duplex mode if possible so the rider and trainer declarations can not be separated from the entry form.
- Ride Entry Form - PDF Version
- Volunteer Register
- Ride Return Reconciliation - Requires Adobe Reader
The following forms should be on hand just in case the ride computer fails. It may be quicker and easier to take a photo of logbook pages rather than use the Mastersheets though.